softly40
Mid North Coast
18/02/2019

1 year Smoke free today

Posted in Staying quit 09 Mar 2020

I hadn't realized I am one year quit today, this month is also my Birthday so I have two good reasons to celebrate. I am planning a trip next week to see my family in Queensland and I am also taking a couple of friends with me. Looks like it might be for good this time. Good Luck all you fellow quitters and newbies, welcome aboard the Plane ride and be happy to jog along with lots of jingles in your piggy bank.

• FreshAirOK, Hunter New England March 09, 2020 | 8:40
    A mighty congratulations on a WHOLE year smoke free. What an accomplishment. Be loud and proud as you are an inspiration to other quitters here. Also, have a happy smoke free birthday. Enjoy your time in cane toad country lol.
  • Red-67 March 09, 2020 | 9:34
    Go You ! :)
    Happy one year, and happy birthday..
    I bet cigarette money paid for the whole trip ? and maybe more :)
    Enjoy your successful quit :)
  • John michael noble, Northern Sydney March 09, 2020 | 10:09
    Hi there it is my first day I have been trying for years...I really want to give up this time...for my health to save and especially for my family...
  • Robn March 09, 2020 | 11:03
    Congrat on your first year anniversary....awesome job, hope you are very proud of yourself as you should be.
    Hope you have a fantastic trip and birthday.......
    Isn’t it funny how now not smoking is so normal...lol
  • Robn March 09, 2020 | 11:03
    Hope you have a fantastic trip and birthday.......
    Isn’t it funny how now not smoking is so normal...lol
  • Leeann , Central Coast March 09, 2020 | 18:41
    Congratulations Softly40, hooe you have a lovely Birthday and awesome holiday. The freedom and $$$ saved is amazing. Take a bow👍👏💞😊
  • softly40, Mid North Coast March 09, 2020 | 19:19
    Thanks everyone, Its a good feeling to have you all to celebrate with. Yes the savings allowed me to pay for the trip and more. I also stopped counting so smoking is the furthest from my mind now. Great to hear from a new one I hope this has inspired you to continue and like everyone who regularily pops in It helps to know you are still in the race too. Lets all keep winning together.
  • MegK March 09, 2020 | 20:18
    Many congratulations to you for 1 Year of no smokes ! 👍💯👊 and Happy Birthday! I like hearing about everyone's stories (it gives me hope) so Thank you, for sharing your story. Also so cool that your savings $$ from no smoking can help pay for your trip.
  • Nuts March 09, 2020 | 20:46
    Congratulations Softly . 1 year. Fantastic. Be very proud of yourself and enjoy your holiday. You deserve it and Happy Birthday mate 🎂💕🤗
  • Lia March 09, 2020 | 21:49
    Hi Softly. We are like moths to a bright light. What a thrill it is for all on this site when someone announces a milestone. You are the bright light and we are the moths, all flapping our "wings" and applauding to show our congratulations. Hang in there with the rest of us.
  • DAB57 March 09, 2020 | 21:55
    Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. Congratulations for your One year quit milestone. Well done. Have a great holiday with your family and friends.
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW March 09, 2020 | 22:55
    I just want to thank you Softly for your advice over the past year, I often relate to your morning postings and want you to know that it has been alot of help to me sometimes.
    I'm finally cured of that stupid addiction Or HABIT and may never know you , but I have got alot of positive education from your postings. Others too, have helped too.
    No Matter What Troubles--We/I dont smoke
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW March 09, 2020 | 22:59
    Ps I'm a Pisces also. Non Smoker birthday next week
    Yippee
  • Safe2017 March 09, 2020 | 23:27
    A terrific accomplishment. Congrats. Happy birthday and many more smoke free ones yet to come! Cheers.
  • softly40, Mid North Coast March 10, 2020 | 7:08
    Gosh overwhelmed thanks everyone, Glad we are on this road together.
  • jimmyboy1 March 10, 2020 | 19:00
    Congratulations - major achievement!!
  • Broncor, Mid North Coast March 14, 2020 | 21:29
    Wow, way to go, congratulations, only way is up
  • Zen Calm March 25, 2020 | 12:46