softly40
Mid North Coast
18/02/2019

290 days Free of smoking by Christmas

Posted in Reasons to quit 23 Dec 2019

I just need to say Happy Christmas to each and everone of you. I cannot believe how long I have stayed smoke free without even one puff. Staying close to the forum. Helping others along. Looking at How to be a happy smoker by Nasios Davos. Reading loads of literature. Experimenting with various Mantras. All of these things have helped me along the way. Top one: A strong belief in myself.

• Happiness December 23, 2019 | 19:50
    I always knew you would do it Softly. Congratulations on a sticking with the program and passing in flying colors. You always stayed on course, positive, and strong in your beliefs. Everyday you got more confident in the journey . Everyday you helped others succeed as well. It is such a good feeling to know that no one has to endure being a slave to nicotine any longer.

You have a very Merry Christmas Softly. You and all the others here should rewards yourselves greatly for conquering your fear of quitting smoking and becoming a part of the iCanQuit team. Together we can beat nicotine.
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW December 23, 2019 | 20:00
    just be careful of the old cliche . It can strike any Ex-smoker at any time. Its usually just a thought and should be put out of the head quick-smart.

"ONE PUFF WONT HURT"
  • softly40, Mid North Coast December 23, 2019 | 23:00
    Thanks Happiness and PuffNoMore. I wont be falling into that trap again. We should all be grateful that we have learnt from each other. Happy New Smoke Free Year.
  • Pisces24, Central Coast December 24, 2019 | 3:48
    Congratulations. I'm right on your tail.
    It's so good to be proud of yourself finally.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours...
    Happy SMOKE FREE New Year
  • Red-67 December 24, 2019 | 8:05
    Hey softly, just think, one year is just around the corner. Go YOU :)
    Well into your successful quit. No reason to ever look back now..
  • Safe2017 December 25, 2019 | 13:37
    What a great accomplishment Softly40. Cheers
  • Nuts December 25, 2019 | 18:25
    Merry Christmas Softy. You are amazing. Well done. You deserve a special reward. Stay safe 🎄😊
  • Broncor, Mid North Coast December 26, 2019 | 20:25
    Happy smoke free year to you softly, you outa be congratulated, seriously, don’t underestimate your great work, keep it up
  • softly40, Mid North Coast December 27, 2019 | 7:26
    Thanks to all, had a brilliant Christmas, even had smokers stay over, no problem. Now Year soon on the way to a better future for me and my little girl Princess Lulu (my dog) Happy New Year One and All