dstfry123
Hunter New England
4/11/2019

ALMOST 12 MONTHS SMOKE FREE

Posted in Quit experiences 01 Nov 2020

Its not hard if you put your mind too it. Do not let anything control your thoughts. Its easy if you decide too

• Robn November 01, 2020 | 19:08
    Well done dstfry122, fantastic achievement.....you are absolutely right.....positive mindset is the key.
    Make up your mind and give it 100%. Life is so good once you are free
    Hope you are enjoying your freedom
  • Aaron101, South Eastern Sydney November 01, 2020 | 21:24
    Fabulous work and thanks for sharing your big milestone with us!! Great motivation for us beginners :)
  • Happiness November 02, 2020 | 5:38
    Awesome attitude. Embracing the journey and looking forward to the better in life sure makes the journey easier than fearing it. Congratulations on your significant milestone.
  • FreshAirOK, Hunter New England November 02, 2020 | 6:20
    Congratulations on being one whole year smoke free. Well done! Keep up the good work and reward yourself with something special.
  • softly40, Mid North Coast November 02, 2020 | 7:26

Congratulations dstfry, one year is a terrific result for you, keep up your positivity and let your mind enjoy your newfound freedom and way of life. So many positives, you are healthier, happier, wiser, and richer than you were before. Come back when you can
  • Hmali November 02, 2020 | 12:59
    What is your smoking background, Poster?
  • Happiness November 04, 2020 | 23:06
    How many or length of time smoking doesn't matter. Once addicted it is the same battle. Nicotine itself is out of the system and loses its power in a few days It may take some longer than others to break years of ritual smoking, but then new habits are formed in about 21 days. Further, changing how you think about cigarettes makes it all easier to let go and know you are missing out on nothing, but gaining in so many other ways. It is more of a mind game. Change your ways, Change you mind...Change your life.
  • Robn November 05, 2020 | 21:47
    Well said Happiness
  • Robn November 05, 2020 | 21:48
    Well said Happiness
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW November 05, 2020 | 22:51
    you said it all girls......awesome Dstfry123, helpful advice everywhere.
    We Dont Smoke.
    Yippee.
    Y
  • lucyalura20 November 06, 2020 | 0:06
    Was diagnosed of Coronary Heart Disease in 2018. I was extremely short of breath. My doctor started me on  lasix and digoxin, the medications helped but not very much. My primary care doctor referred me to Herbal HealthPoint, i immediately started on their CH-D FORMULA. I had a total decline in major symptoms including angina, sob, fatigue and others. Go to ww w. herbalhealthpoint. c o.m....
  • lucyalura20 November 06, 2020 | 0:07
  • dstfry123, Hunter New England September 08, 2021 | 16:48
    heading up 2 year alley now. All my money Ive saved bought me a brand new car this year. If I can do it. anyone can. I dont Smoke...... yee bloody harrrrr