Sadm3
10/05/2020

Update of my journey

Posted in Quit experiences 12 Jun 2020

I am on my 11 weeks of quitting smoking

No chest and back pain but I am experiencing shortness of breath specially at night and tinggling in hands and feet.also itchiness specially on chest erea. Then the anxiety,anger,sadness is still goin. Other than that, I am feeling more normal now. Let's see if the discomfort won't comeback this time.

• tobaccoisevil, Northern NSW June 12, 2020 | 12:36
    Good Work, don't give into the Demon. Your Body is repairing!.
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW June 12, 2020 | 20:23
    Hang in tuff my friend's. Our bodies and our minds are regenerating new healthy habit's, and not to forget our cells not getting poisoned like before.

WE DONT SMOKE!
  • softly40, Mid North Coast June 13, 2020 | 7:20
    Think of one thing that brought you happiness before you go to sleep, this will help you get it into your mind that it is a wonderful world we live in now that we don't smoke. Only you can negate these feelings. Congratulations on your 11 week quit keep it going NOPE (not one puff ever)
  • Happiness June 13, 2020 | 10:58
    You are doing great Sadm3. Things get better a little every day. Keep thinking of the positive changes and that you are indeed doing what you first doubted you could. When it is all over you will be so glad that you stuck it through.
  • Sadm3 June 13, 2020 | 13:32
    Thank you guys for this nice comments 😊 seems like ginger and turmiric in the morning and evening is really good.
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW June 13, 2020 | 14:36
    I still keep a ginger crystal in my pocket handy.
    If a situation arises being around other smokers that is unavoidable, the ginger goes in my gob. lasts hours (ginger)
  • Mwest527 June 14, 2020 | 14:45
    I’ve gone though very similar issues, our bodies are healing. Congratulations and stick with it
  • Sadm3 June 14, 2020 | 19:04
    Hello Mwest527, yeah we have similar issues😊
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW June 14, 2020 | 19:19
    Many of us are still recovering from a very evil drug and our mind and bodie's were routinely poisoning every part of our body, right down to the DNA within our cells.
    Be graciuos and delighted that we DONT SMOKE anymore.