Larn
2/04/2018

Over the 2 year mark now

Posted in Staying quit 21 Apr 2020

Just want to check in to say hey! I did it! 2 years 21 days and 14 hours now. Super happy to get here. Was treacherous waters at times but totally worth it. Keep going guys!

• PuffNoMore, Southern NSW April 21, 2020 | 21:44
    CHAMPION ruby.?
    from where you and all of us have come from, you are amazing!
    thank you Larn.
    YES, Its worth it and keep going guys!
  • Happiness April 21, 2020 | 23:37
    Congratulations Larn. You did it! You deserve the glory for making the changes necessary to better your life and build your confidence, not some divine intervention.
    Take back control from the nicotine monsters relentless schedule and skewed view. be proud and be free!
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW April 21, 2020 | 23:51
    Remain proud Larn. Your like so many of us Ex smokers. WE have done what we thought impossible!... We have re-trained our mind to not want or need the deathly habit.....lets hope more smokers jump on board the i-dont smoke train................ALL ABOARD.....
  • Safe2017 April 22, 2020 | 2:08
    That's awesome! Congrats Larn.
  • softly40, Mid North Coast April 22, 2020 | 7:23
    So happy for you Larn, 2 years is a wonderful achievement, if t wasn't for the lockdown, I would say go out and buy something or spend it on a trip, but in the meantime, buy the most expensive dinner to bring home, or just give yourself a great big pat on the back. Congratulations
  • mandella, Mid North Coast April 22, 2020 | 10:38
    Congratulations and Well Done. Thank You also
  • Larn April 22, 2020 | 12:32
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your kindness. It really was something Ive tried to accomplish for about 2 decades. Love and best wishes to you all.
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW April 22, 2020 | 22:02
    Thanks Larn for publishing your journey and giving hope to the rusted on smokers we thought we were.
    Admire you for Quitting 2 years ago. Personally I would be much better off to have stopped smoking 2 decades ago, but, I only will admit that I Wanted to Quit 2 years ago. And Only developed my Self belief I could Quit less than 3 months ago.
    Self belief is the mindset

i PuffNoMore
  • Soul & Heart April 23, 2020 | 8:15
    Congrats that is a great accomplishment!! Thanks for posting and inspiring us to continue.