Leeann
Central Coast
18/06/2018

Day 4 Today yippee!!!!

Posted in Getting started 31 May 2019

Just touching base guys to let yous know that I'm staying strong, oh yes that little nicodemon has been whispering a couple of times in my ear but there has been no mind game, no contemplating, I'm sticking to my guns and it's NOPE. Even rewarded myself last night and splurged on two new pairs of good quality jeans on sale $440 worth for $200. I know it's a little premature but hey what the heck, I decided I was worth it and I've promised myself to see this through. Thank you all community for your kind posts of encouragement, it really lifts my spirits and you've helped me forgive myself for weakening for those two days. That's history now and starting day 4 smoke free today. Happy Friday everyone 👍😊

• Robn May 31, 2019 | 9:08
    Go girl...you reward yourself every five minutes if it makes you feel good. You got this and keep posting so we can support you along the way.
    You are amazingly strong to be able to get back on the journey so quickly, I admire your strength and determination.
  • Nuts May 31, 2019 | 9:53
    Yay for you. Wear those jeans with pride. You deserve it. Good on you
    👍🤗
  • Safe2017 May 31, 2019 | 10:33
    Way to go Leann. Rewards are good to build up determination. I got me a nice powerful white cased desktop, large screen monitor and a great stereo speakers to boot as a reward for quitting and saving up some money. And guess what happened next? My better half expropriated it as a reward for her pain and suffering of putting up with my stink during so many smoking years of mine. LOL. She deserves it more than I do anyway. Go NOPE and stay strong.
  • Happiness May 31, 2019 | 14:05
    Its great to hear from you Leanne. I am happy to have confirmation that you are back on track and looking and feeling your best in those fancy new jeans. Yellow skin and brittle nails would not match them. Accessories like glowing skin and white teeth are much more in style.
  • Leeann , Central Coast May 31, 2019 | 17:26
    Wow thank you all, firstly Robn I decided the quicker to jump back the less the suffering right. Thanks nuts for your kind words and hey I did wear a pair to work today, added a spring to the step lol. Hey Safe2017 that is golden, you can probs buy another one soon enough with the saved $$$$. Happiness never more true advice. Tomorrow is Day 5, I've already got a handle on this. I know what to avoid and I'm determined not to be left behind. Thanks all for not giving up on ME 😊🙏
  • Robn May 31, 2019 | 20:17
    We will never give up on you. So don’t you give up on yourself.
    We will never leav3 you behind either.....this is a journey...not a sprint. Does not matter how long it takes as long as we all reach our goal in the end.
    Go you, day 5 coming up......awesome.....bring it on.
  • Chelle, Central Coast June 01, 2019 | 2:54
    Hey Leann I’m from the central coast too !!! This is Day 7 for me. I’ve given up a few times in the past but this time it feels really different. I’m using nrt for social occasions, read Allen Carr’s book and listened to some hypnotherapy online. I feel like I got this!! I treated myself to a new jacket yay and it doesn’t smell of smoke lol 😂😂
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW June 01, 2019 | 19:09
    Its saturday night, so watch your alcohol intake central coast girl's. Too many beers has brought me undone many times.
  • Leeann , Central Coast June 02, 2019 | 9:04
    Thank you Puffnomore, I'm avoiding alcohol full stop at the moment because that's my trigger to fail every time. Yay day 6 Today, and looking forward only not back. Congrats Chelle, fellow central coastie we can do this. Stick to your NRT if it helps you for the first couple of months. I don't need a my aids as I've gone 11 months prior to stuffing up for a blow out of two days of full chain smoking. It's good to be ba cc k focused and clear headed and guilt free. I'm damn headstrong I tell you, that's whybi know I can make it. How can a little tube of poison beat me. No way, I see it for what it is👍😊
  • Leeann , Central Coast June 02, 2019 | 9:06
    Far out I'm a hopeless texter, my kids put me to shame with the double thumb action lol
  • Chelle, Central Coast June 03, 2019 | 18:38
    Hey guys I got thru Saturday night I was worried but it was nowhere near as bad as I thought and I had a few drinks!!!
  • Nuts June 04, 2019 | 19:47
    Well done Chelle.youve got this
  • Reesie June 26, 2019 | 14:59
    Hi Leeann. I hope you are feeling happy with yourself, cos your back on the stay quit path! I honestly get how easy our minds can change, and think we need and want just that one ciggy, it's not going to hurt.
    It's not easy, especially when you are having a a tough day or time!
    Take care, and enjoy being smokefree again!! Xx