Leeann
Central Coast
18/06/2018

Day 1 Fresh beginning

Posted in Getting started 28 May 2019

Day 1 today, smell that fresh air this morning, it's lovely. I'm so glad it's a work day so I will not face temptation. For me it's the first few days that I'll feel fragile, then I'll be right. It's good to jump back on the horse and as Happiness says let's see this rodeos through. Happy Tuesday today everyone, I'm feeling hopeful for a Happy day😊

• Nuts May 28, 2019 | 10:07
    Happy day 1 sweetie. You have been here before, so you know it will get easier. One day at a time. Believe in yourself and be strong. 1 slip up is not the end of the world. You are still a non smoker. Smell that fresh air 👍♥️😚🤗
  • Safe2017 May 28, 2019 | 10:43
    Awesome attitude. You can do it. Probably won’t be easy but you can overcome the nicodemon cause you’ve done it before. Stay strong.
  • Bray_Boy35 May 28, 2019 | 13:06
    Stay Strong, you've got this!
  • FreshAirOK, Hunter New England May 28, 2019 | 15:58
    Hi Leann hope you are sailing through day 1. Sending you heaps of white light today.
  • Robn May 28, 2019 | 17:37
    Okay buddy, if you must start again...I will be cheering you on all the way. Takes a lot of courage to admit a slip up and a lot more courage to restart your quit journey...you have courage in spades....you will nail it this time. Stay focused and strong......take control back xx
  • Happiness May 29, 2019 | 1:59
    Just think, you saved your body from 11 Thousand Filthy Destructive Poison sticks. That does count for something. Your body thanks you. We admire you and you inspire us all to get to a better place in our lives. You have shown us that it can be done, and you will do so again because you believe in the mindset. You know how awful you felt by the little slip, you won't do that again. NOPE!
  • FreshAirOK, Hunter New England May 30, 2019 | 17:21
    Hi leeann. How are you going? Just to let you know that I'm thinking of you and hoping you are staying strong.
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW May 30, 2019 | 18:23
    I'm thinking of you too Leeann,
    We want the real Leeann back. How about when you get past your 3rd day, go to the calendar (on this site) and set it exactly before your slip-up. add up all those days you smoked and just deduct those. Continue your count from there.
    Here's hoping you've been Quit for those 3 days? If not, try again when your ready.