JDKeys
19/10/2014

I quit smoking 90 days ago

Posted in Quit experiences 07 Mar 2015

I haven't been on here in a while, today I am supper excited I haven't smoked a cigarette in 90 days. I didn't know this journey would be like this, this isn't my first attempt I have learned and worked through so many things now. I am feeling like a new me in such a good way. Just a few things I am enjoying now, not smelling bad including my vehicle, it's weird I can smell the smoke on others now or out walking kinda like a weird radar lol. I have some extra money, my blood pressure is good my color on my face looks healthy, my teeth are white without any help. I can take the stairs and not dread it due to oxygen loss. I HAVE NO COUGH!!! Just wanted to share my journey....90 days a blessing

• jojie March 08, 2015 | 2:11
    Hello JDKeys, I remember you. Awesome job for keeping your quit. I agree on everything you said, it's really wonderful not smoking, and killing ourselves with it. Well, I have been off cigarettes for 7 months now, and very happy. Thank you for sharing your quit adventure. Best wishes!:)
  • JDKeys March 08, 2015 | 11:56
    Thank you Jojie! Great job on your quit too! Onward and upward, we got this. 7 months, that is just awesome.
  • jojie March 09, 2015 | 1:37
    Thank you JDKeys!! Great job!!
  • Molly Monster March 09, 2015 | 4:22
    Can I ask you Jdkeys what you did to quit?

Congratulations on 90 days, what a winner!!!

• JDKeys March 09, 2015 | 8:41
    Thank you Molly Monster! I quit cold turkey. I am working on a new normal for myself without the cigarettes. I've learned a bit about myself in my quit journey . It's doable!!
  • pranayama March 09, 2015 | 10:57
    leading by example JDKeys, well done you must be feeling great 90 days, don't look back except to keep us posted !
  • JDKeys March 09, 2015 | 20:36
    Thank you pranayama! Good job on your quit too!!! We got this. I do feel pretty awesome today, step by step it's been a good journey for myself. It is doable not to have that cigarette.
  • TheJeff83, South Eastern Sydney April 08, 2015 | 10:37
    Awesome!! well done JD Keys. . I am stopping cold turnkey myself. Only on day 2 but feeling quite ok actually. You're an insperation.