Nic succeed
11/01/2013

Not more disappointed than me!

Posted in Hints and tips 03 Jan 2014

Hello to all and especially to those who know me and my journey.After making ANOTHER 60 days I failed. There are no excuses just another failed attempt. Xmas was too much of a challenge and it beat me. AAAARRRGGGHHH. I am not going to stop tryin to quit and hope this is my time, it is hard to be honest here because I feel I have let you all down after you have given me so much support, I'm sorry!Day 3 my quit date being a strong 1-1-2014. I want to succeed, I can succeed. I need you all to believe in me. I have been hare before and done this all before to you my friends and to my family. Please continue to believe in me as I believe in myself.

• Dottily January 03, 2014 | 22:50
    Hey Nic Succeed, you haven't failed or let anyone down, you have just practiced ready for your new life as a non smoker. Congratulations on day 3. You will beat our horrible addiction, I think you are so strong to have started again so quickly, and you should be very proud!
  • humble January 03, 2014 | 22:55
    Hi Nic, I remember you'llon my last attempt to stop, we'll I'm back for the fourth time I know how you feel as the support here is so great then you get the guilts coz you feel you've let everyone down. At least your back too never stop trying to quit, everyone was still supportive of me even though I kept failing. That's the good thing about being on here all the other smokers or should I say non smokers know how hard it is and will always support you as long as you never give up quitting, good luck. xx
  • Dottily January 03, 2014 | 23:02
  • converse January 04, 2014 | 0:05
    Hi Nic Succeed,

Every bodies journey is different, the main thing is you were brave enough to start again!!!! I am still quit and scared to go back incase I never quit again!! The quit journey brings up so many emotions in us. I have found it tough sometimes too. Well done on 3 days!!! you only need you own approval. Chin up, keep going, you have done thins before and succeeded!!! Look forward to hearing from you.
  • stoprightnow, Western NSW January 04, 2014 | 5:01
    you haven't failed you have gained wow 60 days that is great you are that much stronger don't count it as 3 days in it is 60 days plus 3 i don't want to sound like i am banging on but have you look into a programme called quit4good it it all natural they claim you are over cigarettes in 3 to 7 days well anyway stay strong and all the best.
  • Nic succeed January 04, 2014 | 11:57
    Thanks all, very emotional today. Sitting here reading your posts with tears in my eyes. It means a lot to have all your support. Xx
  • humble January 04, 2014 | 20:54
    Awww now your putting tears in my eyes come on cheer up, now you've stopped you've got a new beginning in life, show us that big smile, yep that's the one.
  • Midhun January 04, 2014 | 21:26
    Don't give up friend .. Failure inspire us to success and our success aspire others to be like us..so don't give up and win it so that you can be a aspiration to others like us who never been able to quite it for more than 28 days :)
  • Warts January 05, 2014 | 20:12
    Nick you have not failed. Merely a hic cup. You are not back at the beginning, you have 60 days under the belt less a few puffs. Stop now and keep going.