prettygirl
South Western Sydney
27/04/2012

Celebrate good times come on....

Posted in Hints and tips 28 Jun 2013

Wow cannot believe how far I have come. 6 months free after 22 years of smoking. I stopped with Allen Carrs book and a session of hypnosis. The most wonderful thing for me about being a non smoker is how awesome a role model I am for my children. My son is a long distance runner my daughter is a ballet dancer and the little one is a rugby league super star. Here I was like the village idiot puffing away like a dumb bum chimney, whilst the three kids are in training to be professional athletes. How friggin stupid and embarrassing.I am so proud of myself and want to especially encourage all the wonderful parents out there who smoke to keep going with giving up and be kind to yourself and your family. You can do it . I did Yay to me ...

Report abuse ← Previous Story Next Story →

• Solo , South Eastern Sydney June 28, 2013 | 15:28
    Congratulations prettygirl, a great effort and you should be proud - are you going to join your son on his long distance runs? I hope you have a celebratory treat lined up for yourself, six months is a major milestone.
  • prettygirl , South Western Sydney June 28, 2013 | 15:47
    Run I am only running if someone is chasing me with a knife, this kid does 10 km like it is a walk to the letter box. Rewards yes we are off to Tasmania second week of school holidays husband and I cannot wait xx
  • Gammy , Hunter New England June 28, 2013 | 18:43
    Well done prettygirl, 6 months is fantastic.
    keep up the great work and enjoy your holiday..
  • converse June 28, 2013 | 20:14
    Congrads prettygirl,6 months is awesome. Good for you!! Solo is right celebrate that milestone it is significant. Enjoy the hols....and well done again.
  • converse June 28, 2013 | 20:14
  • moremoney , Western Sydney June 29, 2013 | 14:30
    well done to you! What a great reward to yourself and the family to have a holiday
  • Nobby2007 , Hunter New England June 29, 2013 | 16:06
    Well done prettygirl, you have shown your children that if they believe they can achieve. You are an awesome role model.
  • Trianne June 29, 2013 | 16:14
    You are doing so well. Be proud of yourself-you deserve it
  • john_syd_west , Nepean Blue Mountains June 29, 2013 | 22:02
    Well done! I am on day 49 after having hypnotherapy and I firmly believe that I am now a non smoker. I have not felt this good in I do not know how many years.
  • motor7676 , Illawarra Shoalhaven July 02, 2013 | 7:48
    well done pretty girl i like reading these stories.cant wait til im 6 months...
  • motor7676 , Illawarra Shoalhaven July 02, 2013 | 7:48
    well done pretty girl i like reading these stories.cant wait til im 6 months...