matik_one
16/05/2020

9 months of freedom life

Posted in Quit experiences 16 Feb 2021

Hi guys,

today is 9th month of freedom life.. I'm happy that this is a reality.. :)

How was month no. 9? Great.. With many downs and ups, currently ups, but just few moments of my thinking was occupied by cigarettes, so in this case it's really better.. Now I see that very likely I will forget think of cigarette at all.. I believe that time will be after 1 year.. So soon.. ;)

As I read, the lungs are healthing and clearing between 3 and 9 months. I always have not been able to achieve 3 months, but now I finished the 9th.. Unbelievable.. Maybe 3 more months to have body as non smoker.. And if not body, at least a mind.. lets me find it out.. :)

• Happiness February 17, 2021 | 1:40
    While it is great to get your health back to some degree it is very important to train the mind to accept the changes and be less apt to fall prey to nicotines tricks in the future. Any reminder that you once smoked should be easily shifted and forgotten when you are happy with your new status. Continue to give thanks for the opportunity and success you have achieved in gaining the benefits of a non-smoker.

Well Done Matic. Continued success!
  • New chapter February 17, 2021 | 8:03
    Congratulations on your 9 months quit Matilda,and never forget NOPE, you’ve got this nailed now my friend😊
  • softly40, Mid North Coast February 17, 2021 | 8:06
    Hi Matik, congratulations on 9months cigarette free (nicotine free). You have consistently come back to report your experiences, which does help everyone to continue on their way. Thanks for that. Your happiness with yourself shines through when you do come back, which makes me want to say come back anytime, and well done.
  • matik_one February 17, 2021 | 16:23
    Thanks guys for your words.. I'm always happy when I can come back to share my progress with you.. And I will be back in one month again.. :)
  • New chapter February 17, 2021 | 21:30
    Sorry about the name spelling mistake Matik,bloody predictatext.
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW February 17, 2021 | 21:40
    You bloody beauty Matik_one!
    It's a mind game,
    You've got the battle won!