Babba
26/02/2020

Day 33 without Smoking - Feeling is great!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Posted in Quit experiences 11 Mar 2020

Hi Everyone!!

I Am glad to tell my story that after struggling for many years to Quit Smoking, finally i have done it.

Today day 33, i really feeling great. even it was very hard time, even i get crazy to my family, my kids when i had craving for cigrate, but i did it. BIGGEST WIN FOR ME.

My message to the people who wants to quit, whatever comes on your way e.g. Anger, sadness, anxity, just stay strong. tell to yourself that was enough. enough is enough if i want a happy life ahead of me then never look back to cigarette, that is the only thing can help u to keep on your journey.

GOOD LUCK to new quitter. Believe me, how it feels now when i overcome to all my craving and bad habit of smoking.

GOD BLESS!!!! STAY HAPPY without Smoke.

Thanks

• Happiness March 11, 2020 | 23:57
    You send such a positive message. Thank you. I am glad that you persevered and took measures to see and smell the positive and stuck to your desire to be free. Make up your mind and change the future. Good on you!
  • jimmyboy1 March 12, 2020 | 3:02
    Fabulous - I cannot wait to say the same - they say 28 days to kick a habit - your family must be very proud!!
  • Red-67 March 12, 2020 | 4:36
    Great news :) You got this :)
    Now, you are able to see past the smoke cloud, of the addiction, and understand all we did, to remain addicted to smoking. The money, wasted time, and of course our health. I can't imagine why anyone would ever go back.. Embrace your new, smoke free, life :)
  • Kyliez , Mid North Coast March 12, 2020 | 6:38
    I hope it works for me
  • Nuts March 12, 2020 | 10:39
    Well done Babba. You are such an inspiration to others. Be very proud of yourself 🤗💕
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW March 12, 2020 | 11:37
    We are going great Babba. It seems I'll always stay a day and a half ahead of you! (depending what part of the world you are in?)
    For me, I'm 5 weeks free tonight.
  • Nuts March 12, 2020 | 12:20