DavidAusTX
1/02/2020

One Month - Nic Free

Posted in Staying quit 14 Feb 2020

Howdy ICQ World. I just past a month nic-free. I can honestly say that I actually have 2/3 hours a day that I am not thinking about a craving. Thanks to the folks supporting this site. It keeps me reading, believing, and sharing.

ODAAT (One Day at a time!)

• PuffNoMore, Southern NSW February 14, 2020 | 15:26
    a thought is just a thought
    an urge is just a word
    Dont even use that word CRAV#ng
    Its only a memory.
    As ARNIE would say "FORGED'DA' BOUD'IT

ODAAT
  • Happiness February 14, 2020 | 23:12
    Turn that thought into a positive one. YOU ARE NOW IN CONTROL. yOU'VE GOT THIS
  • softly40, Mid North Coast February 15, 2020 | 8:55
    Congratulations on your one month mark David. Uphill from here, its important to use whatever Mantra suits you at the time. I had many throughout and finally settled on the final one N.O.P.E (Not one puff Ever) Glad you are reading and staying close. Enjoy your freedom
  • Red-67 February 15, 2020 | 10:17
    Doing great.. Keep it up.
    As soon as you can really stop thinking like a smoker, you can let go of the idea that there is anything to want, or crave. Then, you know you are free, and simply have no thought of that one puff. We don't HAVE to STAY quit. We just have to really quit, once and for all :)
  • DavidAusTX February 15, 2020 | 12:13
    Thanks folks, keeping it close. ODAAT. The cool thing is, Austin has pretty much outlawed any public smoking, so that makes it less visible.
    Happy Weekend Folks!
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW February 15, 2020 | 22:34
    Hi
    How do they outlaw smoking in public?
    Is that policed in the 3mile radius of the CBD?
    How the h#ll can they outlaw it in the rest of the state?
    I know that they keep selling the sh#t there.
    I agree , makes it less visible
  • Lando, Hunter New England February 19, 2020 | 10:47
    Congratulations on hitting one month David. Awesome achievement!
  • Red-67 March 01, 2020 | 6:05
    Hey Man; You looking at 6 weeks now ! Way cool, ODAAT..
    I just wanted to add, my brother, and his wife, were a trucker team for a few years, and in CA, you can be fined for smoking in your truck. It is considered a place of business. But then, CA stomps all over the 2nd amendment too. Go figure :)