Moderator
South Eastern Sydney
27/09/2010

Upcoming Planned Maintainence - 16th Jan, 9:30am

Posted in Hints and tips 14 Jan 2020

iCanQuit.com.au is being migrated to a new server, and as a result there may be some downtime in the service. We will endevour to keep the downtime at a minimum during this important change.

Expected Outage Time  - Thursday, 16th January, 9:00am - 10:45am

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

• Sylvia66, Northern NSW February 25, 2020 | 8:22
    And so the journey has started 😁
  • Bread, South Western Sydney March 07, 2020 | 19:30
    So my kids told me I smell like smoke all the time so
    It’s time to stop plus I just don’t like the taste of them anymore.
    Last day today I haven’t had a smoke for 6 hours and I’m on edge to go and buy some.
    Little voice no your doing greet 😁
  • diddi, Nepean Blue Mountains April 02, 2020 | 22:15
    Have gone well all week, really struggling tonight, worried about a family member
  • diddi, Nepean Blue Mountains April 02, 2020 | 22:17
    have been going well all week really struggling tonight
  • Winnerman May 08, 2020 | 7:01
    Day 10
    Lockdown in my country and cigarette sales are banned. The decision was sort of taken for me to quit now. Cravings do not last that long, only a few seconds but when they do I would take up a cigarette if it was available. I'm glad it's not. Breathe in breathe out just like childbirth. Breathe through the craving. It passes. I can now imagine myself as someone who doesn't smoke.
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW May 29, 2020 | 0:40
    Winnerman
    You can imagine that you dont smoke now.
    Do what i do , I dont smoke and I believe it.

I dont smoke. Over one hundred days ans $3000 saving and feeling proud.
    I dont smoke.

PuffNoMore.

• Sandra rish July 15, 2020 | 19:11
    Happy new week everyone
    My name is rish ..
    I'm here to give my testimony of how DR.AWA1 heal me from HSV 1/2 by the power of his natural herbal medicine I was diagnosed of this deadly disease about 16 months ago, and the outbreak started coming up 7 months after and I was so worried because I don't no how I'm going to come out from it immediately I contact my family Doctor and explain to him and he put me on medication for about 1 months and 2 weeks, my dear there was no change either it started coming up more and more I was so frustrated to the point that I was not evening coming outside day break and u was always indoor and cried all day honestly I really had a terrible experience and I tried so many medium just to cure it completely but I couldn't find any solution to it rather I end up wasting my money on drugs and they told me there was no cure for it I was totally lost 🤦 .
    Till one faithful day I was on Dr sebi page I some a lady testimony talking about how DR AWA healed her from the same problem I was facing asap I contact the email on her post DR . AWA1HEALINGASSEMBLY
    not so long the Dr respond back to my mail I was happy and I explain everything to him he told me not to worry about it anymore that he can help me cure it I was glad so he send me the medicine and I follow the instructions along with it after 16 days of taking the medicine herpes outbreak started wiping away, believed me I'm healed from HSV 1 /2 you can also reach him via email and explain what ever your problem may be to him he is 100% capable to heal you
    Thanks once again DR AWA
    The funniest part I contacted Dr sebi he never respond to me i really don't know what could have happened by now I'm glad Dr awa is a solution to man kind.
    please beware of fake Dr's ,scammers I wish you good luck
  • sheikspells19, South Eastern Sydney August 04, 2020 | 9:11
    whatsapp@ +27638104141 love spells

Upon completion of the spell work which requires several extensive ritual sessions, a talisman is prepared for you Psychic sheik fahad is your answer.

Spell Casting