Battle won
2/03/2019

The Triple Digit Club

Posted in Quit experiences 20 Apr 2019

Hi everyone, I am happy to report today is my 100th smoke free day. With the achievement of this milestone I truly feel a sense Of accomplishment, because I know how difficult it was to say no to smoking in the early days of my quit. Looking back, the reason I can celebrate 100 Days Smoke Free, is because of all the mine fields of temptation I had to push through to make it to this point in time. My advice to the newbie’s is, let your desire to quit smoking, be stronger than your desire to smoke.

• Safe2017 April 20, 2019 | 7:40
    Congrats Battle won and welcome to the triple digit club. Well deserved. And your last point that one’s desire to quit has to be greater than desire to smoke is right on. Cheers
  • Battle won April 20, 2019 | 8:53
    Thank you Safe2017, it’s not hard to take advice from someone who have done it.
  • Leeann , Central Coast April 20, 2019 | 9:55
    Congratulations Battlewon you've so got this. Look at you go...... the harder the fight the more victorious and relish of accomplishment the victory is. Isn't it great to have found the path to freedom😊👍
  • Happiness April 21, 2019 | 10:54
    Battle accomplished. You won! 100 victorious days under your belt is even more motivation to go on with continued success, and less chance of slipping up. Congrats on a job well done!

Keep your eyes on the prize and believe in yourself . It can be done as just proven ..... again!
  • Battle won April 22, 2019 | 4:17
    Thank you Happiness for your encouraging words of support, I feel really good about where I’m with my quit.
  • Lia April 22, 2019 | 19:24
    Hi Battle Won. No turning back now. You have come so far. Forwards, onwards and upwards. Congratulations.
  • Battle won April 23, 2019 | 9:47
    Thank you Lia, it is always good to be encouraged by someone who have done it.
  • Charliesmum, South Western Sydney April 30, 2019 | 13:48
    Congratulations! I have set my quit date and am looking for inspirational stories so thank you for yours. I did quit for one year about 25 years ago and have attempted many times after that, but am now more determined than ever. I am armed with a plan and have set myself up with many resources and shortly the battle will begin. I can't wait to be free and get this monkey off my back.
  • Battle won May 01, 2019 | 10:27
    Thank you Charliesmum, this is a great site where everyone lift each other up with words of wisdom and encouragement. Charliesmum you got this, you know what it will take to win this battle because you done it before. I will be following your journey as you overcome and defeat nicotine once again.
  • WendyOhNo May 03, 2019 | 9:08
    Welcome to the triple digit club! You are not going to believe how fast the days pile up now. On May 22nd at 11:20 am Eastern standard time in the USA, I leave the triple digit club and join the quadruple digit club - and it it’s happened so fast it has made my head spin. See Lia’s comment above? Lia is the rockstar who I looked up to when I was a new quitter. Make sure you drag someone newer in their quit across the finish line with you!