Dicky
Northern Sydney
4/03/2018

I just can't stop

Posted in Hints and tips 11 Mar 2018

Thanks team for messages I've received. I'm battling OMG finding it so hard. Throat sore and stressed out of my head. Maybe Dr intervention needed. I've done it before and I can't understand why it's so tough this time 😢

• Anne55, Southern NSW March 11, 2018 | 19:07
    Just keep going on Your journey - you CAN DO THIS.
  • LizaRokka, Northern Sydney March 12, 2018 | 20:27
    Someone wrote "Keep trying". Maybe have your day planned each hour. Make yourself nice dinners, do exercise. Maybe get patches if cravings are dreadful. Or some nice lollies etc. Keep going. It will get easier.
  • Annemaree, Hunter New England March 13, 2018 | 6:36
    While it may not help a lot .... I hear you loud and clear!! Whilst I have just started (4days in) I am already discovering and telling people this is the hardest thing I have ever done, and I just may not make it. My one saving grace .… a very stubborn nature 😩
  • DaveWA March 13, 2018 | 19:02
    Use your stubborn nature to say no! - develop a bad attitude to the smokes and deny them the power...!
  • KingKelz, Western Sydney March 13, 2018 | 20:56
    Look up QSN on Google (quit smoking now) I started the program and have been quit for almost a month with next to no cravings the whole time :-) I have literally tried everything in the past and this is the only program that has helped me and has kept me smoke free without a desire to even have one! It's abit pricey, but they offer weekly payments plans if u can't afford the whole lot upfront.. TRUST ME it works!
  • KingKelz, Western Sydney March 13, 2018 | 20:57
    Honest to god truth, I have hardly any cravings and no irritability, anxiety or anger at all :-)
  • Dicky , Northern Sydney March 14, 2018 | 15:30
    Thanks Team. Battling still but good news, leaving for holiday Friday night, 22 hrs flying, partner doesn't smoke so good way to break the habit, I'll succeed for sure!! Need this holiday god only knows
  • Lia March 14, 2018 | 22:42
    Hope you can feel the support from fellow quitters here and you can start posting your wins and times of angst. Hang in there.
  • Dicky , Northern Sydney March 15, 2018 | 14:59
    Hey hey, you're a wonderful group of people and yes tomorrow before boarding that plane I WILL STOP!! I can and will do this. I'm so strong in so many others aspects of my life so this is just so disappointing. Love the messages. And to those that have succeeded. WELL DONE😉
  • Dicky , Northern Sydney March 16, 2018 | 20:52
    You will be proud of me. Screwed up the ciggies into the bin. about to board the plane. Not even missing them. Told ya!! And thank you for your support.
  • Puffer March 20, 2018 | 15:02
    Oh Dicky, I hear ya! I was you for a long long time. I hope you are enjoying your holiday. Just don't be so hard on your self and give yourself a pat on the back for all the small achievements because it is all worth it in the end