Ros
Western NSW
5/06/2011

3 years without a smoke

Posted in Staying quit 07 Dec 2017

I gave up smokes on 16th November 2014 I’m now feeling a whole lot better today is an exciting day for me as my eldest sons partner is currently in labour with my first grandchild my future is looking so much better starting next week I’ll be back doing my morning runs to try get my fitness back I never thought I could do it but I am 👍👌

• Safe2017 December 07, 2017 | 17:56
    Congrats Ros, 3 years is significant. Stay strong.
  • Ivan24 December 07, 2017 | 19:58
    Congratulations on you three years smoke free!!!

That's huge.

I am 1 year and a half smoke free and i can tell that quitting smoking is better than winning the lottery :D.

Keep up the good work and stay smoke free!
  • Steve01 December 07, 2017 | 20:14
    Hi Ros, just looked back at your past messages. You're a humble message poster and have clearly nailed your quit this time. Thanks for sharing and reminder we can all get to where you are now. 😊
  • jenno211058 December 07, 2017 | 23:19
    An awesome achievement, congratulations.
  • Ros, Western NSW December 08, 2017 | 0:13
    Thank you all its was not an easy start but it gets easier never give up with pure will power anyone to do it x
  • weewillem December 10, 2017 | 1:54
    Gawd, eish I could say I quit 3 years ago. Congratulations on your quit and your grandchild 😀
  • Dobbin December 10, 2017 | 20:06
    Well done Ros. Amazing achievement. Shout it from the treetops. To be rid of the leeching addiction that long deserves real praise. 2 years and 3 months for me and rely on people such as yourself for example. Thanks
  • Ros, Western NSW October 21, 2018 | 16:28
    thank you all for you kind messages its been almost another 12 months next month marks 4 years i cant believe my grandson is almost 1 already my life is so good at the moment i'm heading to Canberra next weekend for my nieces wedding on 27th October i'm so looking forward to it i'm so proud of her