Join a supportive community that can help you quit for good!
1. Reading the posts of everyone on this site. Inspiration and also understanding of the start of the journey. To a smoke free life.
Thanks to all who keep on posting. Hope that you realise how very special you are. You are not counsellors, just very special people who continue to support newbies as I am.
You understand the addiction more than anyone. And have overcome it.
2. Understanding the absolute need to never take another drag - it will bring me and us all undone. Back to the smokes.
3. Just a hint-don't tell your non smoking friends you are stopping.
They will not understand and it will bring you grief.
4. I could not have started this non smoking journey without the support of the people on this site.
Thank you. For your time and effort.
5. Even if people don't come back, don't feel your time is wasted.
They may be like me, just had to do it for a few times.
Smoke free since March 30th.
You need to register or log in to leave a comment.