Jessfreeof
Northern NSW
17/08/2020

Day 21 = 3 weeks

Posted in Quit experiences 20 Jun 2021

I never thought I could reach this milestone with such little discomfort and mental anguish. Feeling totally amazed and grateful to be 21 days smoke free. Happy Sunday everyone ❤️

• Red-67 June 20, 2021 | 9:15
    21 days ! That's great :) No reason to ever look back :)
    We hear some talk about the 3s, and, from what I have read, and from my experience, first, 3 days / 72 hours, nicotine is out of your system, and your brain is screaming for more. Then it takes around 21 days for your body to fully recover from the addiction. After that, all that is left, is your habit, routine / addiction to the act.. All of this can be hard, or easy, depending on your mindset.. Quitting really can be as easy as one makes it :)
  • matik_one June 20, 2021 | 15:55
    Hi Jass, so happy to see you back on a horse.. :) you are getting benefits of non smoking and really enjoying them.. 21 days sound to me you have the worst behind you and smoke free life wainting for you in front.. Keep going findings ways how to do it instead of excuses.. :)
  • Gemma23 June 20, 2021 | 20:57
    Well done jess great job 😊😊🎉🎉
  • Happiness June 20, 2021 | 21:31
    Wonderful attitude. You've got this!
  • Jessfreeof, Northern NSW June 21, 2021 | 18:18
    Thanks guys I really appreciate the support👍😊
  • DAB57 June 24, 2021 | 13:26
    Hi Jessfreeof. Sending you much deserved congratulations on your 3 week quit. It is a terrific milestone. Stay in the mindset that you are in and you will conquer the battle easily. There maybe a few bad withdrawals here and there but, they, as you know are very short lived. You are doing great and you have this. You have put another dent in the banks of the nicotine suppliers and given that money back to yourself. In addition to giving yourself a more healthy you. Love and Light, and much deserved CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • Jessfreeof, Northern NSW June 25, 2021 | 7:50
  • Cavaliers , South Eastern Sydney June 28, 2021 | 19:41
    I am sick of smoking and sick of the cost. Have tried so many times but continue to go back
    Really want to do this
  • Nana j, Murrumbidgee July 19, 2021 | 18:00
    Look I’m sitting at the three week mark still baking my head of coughing up tar flecks and my lungs feel red raw startling to wonder weather it was worth quitting
  • Nana j, Murrumbidgee July 19, 2021 | 18:02
    Can anyone tell me if this is normal I
  • DannyO July 26, 2021 | 9:49
    It's normal
  • Sandeep Kumar, Sydney July 29, 2021 | 14:14
    taht's great. How did you achieve it? I want to quit please help me.
  • Goodlands August 03, 2021 | 10:59
    I've really missed you guys because I liked your writing and stories so much. Been away mates: open heart surgery: aortic valve replacement, triple bypass and pacemaker. I guess all those accumulated years of smoking paid off in damage to my heart. Congratulations to 21 days. It starts with one day and you've gone 21 and that's a huge milestone.
  • Gingy August 04, 2021 | 18:49
    Way to go!! ^__^ I'm going to start working on it at a slow pace myself and to me it's quite a daunting experience but just gotta keep going!!
  • Macy August 09, 2021 | 12:46
    2nd day today. Lockdowns are my trigger. Don't smoke most of the week then hammer them on weekends, always with alcohol.
  • Ozma August 15, 2021 | 13:22
    Congratulations 🙏🏼
    Hi I'm quite happy for you; well done ✅
    I've set today as my *quitdate 🌻
    (I've already slipped up & I just know that I can do this) 🦄
    Thank you for your time I appreciate your support 🤗
    I AM INSPIRED ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • jojo77, Southern NSW August 21, 2021 | 19:27
    Its all up from here.
  • ellies, South Western Sydney September 01, 2021 | 13:42
    I am over smoking and looking forward to the other side (smoke free)
  • Michwina, Sydney September 11, 2021 | 12:55
    Hi all,
    Day 2 and feel the need to smoke creeping in. Mouth has a metallic wet feel I always get when I cave and go out and buy a pack of smokes. I'm determined to not give in, but i always start with good intentions and then I fail. I've failed soooo many times so early on. Its crazy, I've got to the point where I don't like the taste of cigarettes but find it incredibly hard to quit. Done some gardening but then wanted a smoke as some kind of reward. The mind is a mean weird thing sometimes
  • Chellie, Central Coast September 19, 2021 | 17:42
    Are you still smoke free
  • Moti September 25, 2021 | 20:52
    I am trying. At least with every cig I smoke I think wether I can delay it. But I give in feeling there is much time available for my target date.
  • Chellie, Central Coast October 08, 2021 | 17:26
    Day 21 for me how good does it feel xx
  • Paidi October 15, 2021 | 6:42
    I’m on day 1 and i feel good that I decided to quit again. I intend to make this one last. It helps a lot to read all these posts.
  • Paidi October 15, 2021 | 6:42