AllieKat
Story
28/09/2020

Quitting tomorrow just need support

Posted in Getting started 29 Sep 2020

Start fresh in the morning after not smoking all night and also have a plan for the first day to stay busy

• jessfreeof, Northern NSW September 29, 2020 | 7:41
    Welcome Alliekat❤️ enjoy your busy smoke free day 🐝🧚
  • Dontsmoke September 29, 2020 | 8:30
    We all started from where you are today. I too started at the same position just 745 days ago.
    This is the best thing you are going to do with your body.

Advice: read through quit experiences in next few weeks to learn from others experience.

Quitting smoke is a mental game. You Must understand that you don't have to FIGHT your own mind BUT you have to hear observe it's behaviour and feel empathy about it assuming he is just anothrr friend of yours needing ur support while going through tough time.

Initial few weeks are important. NOPE is the mantra NOT ONE PUFF EVER
  • Callaway, Illawarra Shoalhaven September 29, 2020 | 10:09
    This is day two I’m finding it hard but I want this so I am reading all the positive posts not one puff ever I want to do this I’m old wrinkly and retired so I don’t want to spend my retirement hiding to smoke wherever I go. Time to stop 🛑
  • Robn September 29, 2020 | 18:21
    Hi Alliekat, welcome and congrats on the best decision of your life. Keep busy and fill the void that you may feel with lots of stuff that you enjoy.
    Stay strong and focused and reach your goal. Stay positive