rickpenrith
Nepean Blue Mountains
29/08/2012

this is so easy i cant believe it

Posted in Hints and tips 10 Sep 2012

22 days now no pain cravings just dont smoke anymore i was 50 a day full 16mg and its so easy the best $300 i ever spent cytisine strips from quit4good i have been out drinking not even one craving its that good you forget to take it because you dont consider yourself a smoker giving up because there is no pain i have one more week then im of them if i feel this strong now should be easy.

i have been trying for 30 years to quit hopefully i have the answer i am worried that its too easy that my only concern

• tossel September 10, 2012 | 9:00
    Well done rickpenrith! I am on smokefree day 14 so make sure you don't lapse and let me get ahead. I have found reinforcement for staying off the fags from this website and also Joel Spitzer's website. He is a bit of a "cold turkey Nazi" but his site will help you through. Also, I have 2 supporters. My daughter who has never smoked and my buddy who Luke me is quitting after 40 years. Every morning we text each other. It helps.
  • why do i keep doing this?, Nepean Blue Mountains September 10, 2012 | 9:17
    were can i get them, they seem like its worth a try. i cant bring my self to have the patches or gum, (mind you they taste crap)
    and congrats, your will power is getting stronger by the day
  • rickpenrith, Nepean Blue Mountains September 10, 2012 | 9:28
    they are $300 call 1300784844 takes about a week %100 money back guarentee you know what they can keep it i got a bargan would be happy to pay $10000 realy its that good well it works for me.i have tried patches and gum patches not bad while your on them and gum tastes soooooo bad.
  • Teddles66 September 14, 2012 | 20:25
    Today i am celebrating 3 weeks of being a non smoker. Feel pretty happy, but still focusing on one day at a time. stress is the biggest issue I have to tackle. Deep breathing helps a lot. One thing I know for sure is that I don't want to go back to cigarettes! :-)
  • Wifeofsmoker November 21, 2012 | 14:56
    Has anyone else tried quit4good mouth strips and what has been there experience. Also Rick from penrith how is your journey going with them. Your feedback would be great. Thanks
  • tutusmokin, Western Sydney December 08, 2012 | 9:57
    Rick, any more feedbak on the quit4good strips?

Thanks, sUZI
  • Dan January 07, 2013 | 9:50
    Congrats to everyone who is doing well thus far.. How many strips do you get in a pack for $300?
  • Nellamiah January 14, 2013 | 20:59
    Day one on the strips. I have had only three cigs today and to be honest the last one I had was terrible I only had half. I paid $249 and I have enough strips for 25 days. First two days you take one every couple hours, i.e 8.00am, 10.00am and so on. They look and taste like the lysterine strips you can buy in the supermarket. I will keep you all posted on my progress. Wish me luck!
  • kimbo January 16, 2013 | 20:23
    Glad the strips worked for most of you guys i found them to be rubbish. lm still smoking the same as before there,s also supposed to be a guarentee which is rubbish i rang them today after finishing the program and they said there manager will call me. The guarentee is void unless you ring in the first 6 days to say they arnt working which i did and now they are saying i didnt. Buyer beware if they dont work for you. Going to take this further hopefully i get a good result as the strips for me are rubbish
  • Nellamiah February 05, 2013 | 17:11
    Today is my last day on the strips. They have worked so well I'm surprised as last week my sister passed away and I thought that for sure I would go back to smoking but so far through all the grieving etc I have not even felt for one. I'm just waiting to see if I get cravings after the strips are all gone.
  • MattyJ February 12, 2013 | 15:25
    I quit the same way. Easy, no cravings or side effects. Tried everything else now smoke free for 1 month after 25years of smoking.

@kimbo - you were suppose to call on day seven if it wasn't working for the gaurantee.
  • barista March 01, 2013 | 10:42
    What a waste of money, false advertising yes I'v cut down to a pack every 2 days can suck on a strip and have a smoke a comlete wate