rmd
20/05/2019

I am 248 days done with them

Posted in Quit experiences 10 Mar 2020

I found out that I am not better with them. Definitely better without.

There is absolutely nothing that can come from smoking except bad health. There is no justification for why I smoked when I wasn't too shabby on the health front. Because I missed some great opportunities, I can never get back what I didn't get because of the habit. It's starting to unravel what exactly encompassed the consequences of it. Oh what I did to myself!

• Happiness March 10, 2020 | 0:09
    I imagine that we all have regrets for smoking and wasted money and health. You are young enough to rebound from its effects. I will always wonder when another stroke will strike and if I will be so lucky to recover again.
    Congratulations girl, job well done. A bright future awaits you.
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW March 10, 2020 | 0:21
    I could regret that my left lung can not inhale oxygen,,,, but i prefer to celebrate that my right lung can breath in and out like the lung was designed for!.
    Its always a good time to stop the suffocation of air sacs in our lungs.
    why kill our lungs? When you think about it , ITS LUDICROUS
  • Happiness March 10, 2020 | 0:28
    Posive thinking... I like that PuffNoMore. Certainly nothing positive gained by smoking though.
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW March 10, 2020 | 0:39
    agree happiness,
    there is ABSOLUTELY nothing positive to to smoking. its addiction or habit is so stupid, I can not believe I was smoking for so long.
    Get over it people,
    I have And Save $185.50 every single week.
  • Nuts March 10, 2020 | 17:39
    We were all stupid to smoke, but we cant change the fact that we did. Be happy and proud that we dont smoke anymore. There is no point to beating ourselves up about the past. r.m.d, Happiness and Puff No More, I am super proud of you all 👍💕
  • Robn March 10, 2020 | 20:11
    I too am super proud of you all, those who are trying and those who have broken free. What a gift we have given to our loved ones and ourselves. Life as a non smoker is fantastic. Never look back.
  • Robn March 10, 2020 | 20:12
  • r.m.d. March 11, 2020 | 12:24
    Thank you for the comments. It feels nice to receive the compliments
  • Lia March 12, 2020 | 22:48
    Hi r.m.d. Hope you are enjoying the accolades. When these come from fellow quitters you know they are so powerful and you can hang on to every word. You also know you owe it firstly to yourself and then your support crew to keep on going. You also have the opportunity to encourage others. No matter how long you are quit, you will never forget day one. You will be able to empathise and reinforce that message and your own beliefs by sharing with others. Congratulations on your current success.