Leeann
Central Coast
18/06/2018

2 Weeks in and going strong

Posted in Staying quit 19 Jan 2020

Hi all. Today is the first day of week 3. I was a bit sick during the week with mouth ulcers and body aches, I chalked that one down to the changes of quitting. I am honestly finding my quit relatively easy, I know all to well it's early days but I can honestly say I'm not suffering mind games or head battles as I'm done with smoking and know there is nothing to miss. I'm keen as to hit the next goal of one month. I'm loving the extra money and have splurged on a couple of nice family meals out as rewards. I genuinely feel excited this time as something finally has clicked in my awfully slow brain lol that I really do hate those damn smokes with a passion. So I have no feelings of being deprived. Ive got this and I know it💪💪🤣🤣

• Robn January 19, 2020 | 16:08
    Hey you, go girl......you will do it this time and I know having read the book....the true reality of our addiction has now altered your thinking forever.
    Nothing to lose...everything to gain as you know. Who would miss poisoning their body and mind, slavery, expense and self esteem at rock bottom.
    Keep the faith and you will be celebrating much more than a month or a year. You will be celebrating freedom and being a winner.
    You are amazing....so very proud of you. Getting back on the wagon after a fall can be tough...but with the right mindset...you got this xx
  • Leeann , Central Coast January 19, 2020 | 16:32
    Awww thank you Robn you are an absolute gem and inspiration. Hubby quit with me too, so I'm super proud of him. The savings is mind blowing not shelling out nearly $50 for a packet.
  • Pisces24, Central Coast January 19, 2020 | 16:47
    Leeann,
    you are just the bestest, bravest, strongest girl and you keep going forward. You treat yourself because it's one of the things that reinforce our decision to quit smoking. Good on you🙋‍♀️🐟
  • Leeann , Central Coast January 19, 2020 | 17:21
    Awww thank you Pisces for your kind words. I truly love this site, you guys and gals are the best!!!💞
  • Robn January 19, 2020 | 20:46
    What? Hubby has quit too.....what a fantastic guy he is...supporting you and rewarding himself as well. Well done to you both. With what you save between the both of you....I see a lovely cruise not too far away xx
  • Happiness January 19, 2020 | 21:28
    yay you an hubby. fantastic 👍👍💖💖🏆🏆
  • Lando, Hunter New England January 20, 2020 | 8:09
    Well done Leeann!
    I am in week 2 as well, so understand where you're at. It is the most wonderful thing we are doing. So great for you to have your husband alongside you for the journey.
  • Rhonda Lorraine, South Eastern Sydney January 20, 2020 | 9:12
    I saw the mention of a book, what is the name of it please?
  • Leeann , Central Coast January 20, 2020 | 12:52