Tyg
20/02/2019

Today 1/11/20 today 365 day I

Posted in Staying quit 11 Jan 2020

Just happy to be able to share with you all if you read any Iof my stories you know I almost always afraid to be proud but by the grace of God I able to push hard I choose to be proud today I will admit that it wasn't cake walk this one year I had more stuff happen and challenge me more that a person would feel they had an excuse to pick a cigarette up my fear was being to confident and falling back but today I realized you never really have control you try your best to control but destiny will step in I starting thinking like what happens if I don't allow myself to breath then what and I still fall back I was a smoker for almost 4 years I think If I continue to do the work except that I will never know what my future holds but I can always be thankful grateful in the present moment thank for listening I feel extremely blessed

• Jill67 January 12, 2020 | 0:51
    Thank you so much for your honesty and success story!! There are days when I have struggled and I ask God to let me feel his grace and ask him to help me. I believe he did, and I believe the worst is behind me. What a wonderful milestone for you! I am sooo excited for you and the awesome quit you have going!!
  • Happiness January 12, 2020 | 1:54
    Congratulations on one year quit tyg. No one really has control of everything. Life gets in the way. All we can do is make the best possible choices for us and you did just that. Keep your commitment to being a non-smoker and reap all the rewards due.
  • Pisces24, Central Coast January 12, 2020 | 10:05
    Congratulations TYG! You have achieved a major milestone in your life.
    It is a very deep powerful feeling to have pride in yourself and you can always wear that badge of honour.
    I am looking forward to being as strong and courageous as you at 1 year quit milestone too🐟
  • Nuts January 12, 2020 | 14:41
    Way to go Tyg. One year is great. Well done for staying smoke free through lifes challenges. You should be really proud. Buy yourself something special 👍🤗
  • Vanity January 13, 2020 | 17:51
    Great job! You most definitely should be proud of yourself!!! Happy One Year! And New Year!
  • Kaz2020 January 14, 2020 | 19:30
    A year wow well done! I also believe if we ask God to strengthen us he does help he has really helped me sending me courage and strength.
  • Tyg January 15, 2020 | 0:51
    Thank you everyone for the encouraging words ❤️