Tyg
20/02/2019

12/11 11 months I am truly thankful

Posted in Staying quit 11 Dec 2019

11 Months tomorrow and I will at least give myself a chance to acknowledge something I don't like doing this because I don't wanna get to confident I know the road ahead is long I just ask God to continue to guide my steps any word of encouragement won't hurt

Report abuse ← Previous Story Next Story →

• Pisces24 , Central Coast December 11, 2019 | 13:31
    Go Tyg...11.months. Wow! Congratulations to you. In 4 weeks it will be one year!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍🙋‍♀️
    I understand what you mean. Too afraid to be too confident. The temptations may always be there but one of our friends said to call them a memory, a thought, or just your brain remembering that you USED to smoke. You DONT SMOKE anymore..
    I am on Day 7 so I have a long way to go to get to your amazing achievement.
    Don't be afraid to remember that you USED to smoke.
    Pat yourself on the back and buy yourself a nice present on your 1 year QUIT date. You're worth. it...
  • Tyg December 11, 2019 | 13:37
    Thank you so much Pisces 24 for your encouraging words I really appreciate it
  • Tyg December 11, 2019 | 13:38
    Thank you so much Pisces 24 for your encouraging words I really appreciate it
  • Happiness December 11, 2019 | 14:04
    Great job tyg , you are doing so well in accepting life as a non-smoker. I am so proud of you. I hope you are feeling comfortable now and enjoying your new found freedom . Remember to stay in touch and help others to achieve what you have.
    Eleven months already, and a great year to celebrate in just a few more days. Congrats. Reward yourself for an accomplishment well done.
  • AndrewCam , Western Sydney December 11, 2019 | 14:13
    11 mths is a mammoth effort and well done.
    Don't be hard on yourself as you have overcome the hardest challenges already. Keep positive and always remind yourself of the benefits of quitting.
    They outweigh any little temptation.
    You GO Tyg
  • Rikki December 11, 2019 | 14:20
    11months is huge, every day you are a non smoker makes it that little bit less of a struggle. It only gets easier. And just remember, you are quitting for the rest of your life, unfortunately there is no finish line, keep strong and keep healthy.
  • TryingTK December 12, 2019 | 0:19
    That’s fantastic and inspirational! Keep it up. Hopefully in 10 months and 25 days I’ll join you👌
  • Nuts December 12, 2019 | 9:32
    Well done Tyg. I am a couple of weeks in front of you. Soon it will be 1 year for both of us. YIPPEE. Buy yourself a special reward. You deserve it.
  • Tyg December 12, 2019 | 9:55
    Thank you everyone ❤️ for you kind words of encouragement and support
  • Rosie85 December 13, 2019 | 8:51
    What an accomplishment! It's so inspiring hearing about other's success.