Join a supportive community that can help you quit for good!
In my quit smoking survival kit i have:
1. Kava capsules or powder for quitting smoking side effects like irritability. They have helped alot at keeping me calm.
2. Fidget toy sutch as a stress ball or fidget spinner.
3. Symbolic friendly reminders, i have a coin to symbolize the mony i am saving and a feather to remind me of my freedom of addiction.
4. Cuticle Oil and a good lip balm. Just for a confidence boost lol.
5. A quit smoking journal, according to my research, journaling is great for keeping people on track with lifestyle changes or goals. I write my moods and anything motivating as well as small goals.
6. Water bottle and snacks.
You need to register or log in to leave a comment.