Escaped-Fr0m-Hell
Mid North Coast
7/09/2015

Put together your own quit smoking survival kit, here is mine:

Posted in Hints and tips 16 Aug 2019

In my quit smoking survival kit i have:

1. Kava capsules or powder for quitting smoking side effects like irritability. They have helped alot at keeping me calm.

2. Fidget toy sutch as a stress ball or fidget spinner.

3. Symbolic friendly reminders, i have a coin to symbolize the mony i am saving and a feather to remind me of my freedom of addiction.

4. Cuticle Oil and a good lip balm. Just for a confidence boost lol.

5. A quit smoking journal, according to my research, journaling is great for keeping people on track with lifestyle changes or goals. I write my moods and anything motivating as well as small goals.

6. Water bottle and snacks.

• emsie August 16, 2019 | 19:52
    1) exercise - cardio and yoga.
    2) deep breathing techniques, massively helped me as I had a period of anxiety and was awful. Pranayama breathing thoroughly recommended. Google yoga with Adrienne, she does a great 20 mins for anxiety free video.
    3) hot bath with loads of lovely bubbles.

• Escaped-Fr0m-Hell, Mid North Coast August 16, 2019 | 21:07
    I can't fit those in a bag
  • Happiness August 17, 2019 | 0:27
    A wonderful idea Escaped--from-Hell. Emsie's ideas are great too, and although as you point out, they can't fit in a bag, you can do deep breathing anywhere, anytime. Boosting your confidence is a crutical part of this journey. Is the lip balm for kissing the nicotine monster good-bye? The cuticle oil must remind you how your hands look much younger and much better than the yellow tinge and brittle nails that came with smoking.

I love your name btw. Isn't it great to have made the great escape! Plan, prepare and believe than you can, because you can!
  • Darren76 August 17, 2019 | 11:04
    Drinking green tea helps me to stay calm and also helps with stress 100% amazing
  • Escaped-Fr0m-Hell, Mid North Coast August 17, 2019 | 11:45
    Still here i see happiness?
    You are the reason i don't use this website.
    I think i will deactivate my account since you are still obsessing over trolling posts all these yours later.
    I really wish i could reach through my phone and punch you in the nose.
  • Escaped-Fr0m-Hell, Mid North Coast August 17, 2019 | 11:45
    Years*
  • Happiness August 17, 2019 | 16:09
    I am sorry you feel that way . I really only wish to know you better as i do truly care and want to help people to beat this addiction. I must apologize to you now for absolutely loving your post and your name. I took the time to troll as you call it, and came across your link to Joel Spritz which i have started to read. I posted it with reference to you, before i saw your comment here. I hope that some will read it as you suggested years ago.