Happiness
20/11/2018

A FREE link to Allan Carr Right Here

Posted in Getting started 05 Mar 2019

I can't believe i was fortunate enough to find this link and want to share it with all. Whether you have quit or not, it is worth a read. I used it after i quit to re-enforce my quit. My husband quit two weeks after i did after he read the book. Neither of us had cravings after a few days.

I still maintain that understanding nicotine and yourself gave me the incentive to quit and the belief that i could.

Enjoy the read. All the best to all fellow quitters.

• Geo March 05, 2019 | 6:56
    thanks Happiness, but when I copy and paste the link

I get this message 404 - Not Found

could it be I am not seeing the entire link ?
  • Happiness March 05, 2019 | 7:05
    I re checked and your copy is not long enough Geo. My link will work. it ends with pdf
  • Champix champion, South Eastern Sydney March 05, 2019 | 14:52
    Thanks Happiness how long have you been smoke free?
  • Happiness March 05, 2019 | 16:56
    I am 117 glorious days smoke free by cold turkey, or rather smart turkey method. I never thought i could do this but have, and so can you all. I was a 30 cigarette a day smoker and have smoked for 43 years. I had no cravings after the first 72 hours when the nicotine was gone. I accepted the challenge and embraced having the chance to become a non-smoker. I whole heartedly recommend Allan Carr's book, The Easy Way to Stop Smoking. You can quit smoking by the time you finish reading it. I would still recommend joining a quit group, as you have here and visit it regularly to keep vigilance.
  • PuffNoMore, Southern NSW March 05, 2019 | 17:30
    Thank you Happiness for this copy of Allen Carrs third addition of "The Easy Way to Quit Smoking". I'm up to chapter 15 titled "SELF IMPOSED SLAVERY"
    I am held captive by the drug and the habit and this posting could help myself and others who bother to read it.
    Thanks again.
    Your a trooper.
  • Geo March 05, 2019 | 23:46
    Evening and thanks Happiness, I was finally able to reach the link ! We appreciate you sharing this with us here, me especially ! More knowledge of this nicobeast I learn the better !
  • Happiness March 06, 2019 | 1:40
    You bettcha! Knowledge is power! Always happy to help. I sincerely hope it will help make a lot of journeys for sustainable if not easier as well. Anyone can quit smoking.
  • Happiness March 07, 2019 | 15:54
    I am sure any feedback on this book would be appreciated not only to me but to fellow quitters. . Let me and others know if and how it helped you . Anyone can quit smoking, and i do believe that knowledge is power!