Kesaree
19/03/2018

Think of all those who are counting on you to "stay quit"

Posted in Staying quit 13 Jul 2018

28 February 2018 at 20h00 here in South Africa was my last smoke. End of July would be 5 months. I am enjoying my freedom, so to speak. I love smelling fresh, I love that my teeth is getting all whiter now, I love that I breath easier, I love that I can now smell food and taste it and most of all, my daughter who is my biggest supporter still finds it in herself to keep motivating me to stay quit.

To all those who are struggling, I say never give up try as many times as you need to, you will surely do it...

To all those who are still going strong, I say well done and enjoy your new found health, I know I am.

• Red-67 July 14, 2018 | 0:15
    Hello young lady :)
    Good to hear you are going strong :)
    It is amazing, we can't see how we let cigarettes run our life, until we break free.. I can't imagine why anyone would go back to them ? ?
    I never saw you on the chat box,, olddogs.esy.es Prefer not to put my email here, but there, I can delete, as soon as you get it :)
  • Kesaree July 16, 2018 | 22:51
    Red-67 - Hey Red how are you? Nice to hear from you again, I recall last time as well you couldn't leave your email on this website due to privacy concerns... I have no clue of the olddogs.esy.es chat box!!!
    By the way Red you encouraged me a lot to stay strong during my initials stages of quitting... so I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your words of encouragement and kind words during some of the hardest moments of my life. THANK YOU!
  • Red-67 July 17, 2018 | 8:31
    Did you try that address, in your browser ? I left a message there, so you could let me know you found it. At this stage, you may not need an email buddy, but the offer is still open :)
  • Kesaree July 17, 2018 | 23:33
    Hi Red-67 I did copy on to my browser and tried to open it, but it does not. Thank you for all your support, I am very grateful. Maybe we will find another way of me getting your email address. Take care.
  • Red-67 July 18, 2018 | 3:02
    Hummm,,, Strange. Maybe it's putting the https: in front for you ? ? That would keep it from working. http://www.olddogs.esy.es , www.olddogs.esy.es, or just olddogs.esy.es , all should work, and I did that just to see if a link will work from here :)
  • Red-67 July 18, 2018 | 3:17
    Well, they are not clickable, but they each work if highlighted, then right click, to open link. Or, copy and paste ? I guess it's possible, your ISP has a block. We used that chat box, globally, for several years, with my game server..
    If necessary, I'll put it on your early post. No big deal really, I assume you have email notification on, so you will know where it is ?
  • Kesaree July 18, 2018 | 19:07
    Hi Red, I trust you are healthy and happy.
    I visited that website http://www.olddogs.esy.es and left you a message.
  • Red-67 July 19, 2018 | 4:52
    Yes, I saw that :) I left you one too :)
    That is handy for short, one line stuff.. We used it a lot, when my server was still active. Only a couple of us now, that still play :(