Hariharan
22/12/2017

Fear of dying daily

Posted in Hints and tips 25 Dec 2017

Please everyone in the community help me to get out of this enemy. iam fearing my life is going to end day by day and msmoke more cigarettes fearing on this. i want to live long. please help me. how i can stop

• Hariharan December 25, 2017 | 21:40
    i had smoked for more than 10- yrears with a pack daily. so now i have the fear of dying soon
  • Red-67 December 26, 2017 | 3:16
    Well, It is really simple. Just make up your mind to stop. It is your body, and your mind. You are not a passenger.. Make a plan, cold turkey, NRT, or whatever works for you, and just do it.
    As far as living in fear of dying, I can't imagine that. I can imagine the fear of living on a respirator, or having to fight cancer etc.. We are all going to die. That's the easy part. Over and done :) What matters, is how we die..
    Many die young, and many die of old age, even heavy smokers. So, we just do the best we can, today. Now, is the only reality, and the best time to quit smoking :)
  • veronica west December 26, 2017 | 11:44
    It id just like when you are on a diving board,
    Just jump. Do it, you won't regret it. The best id coming. Allen Carr's book is very helpful, I recomend you read it once or twice or until you understand every chapter. Good Luck
  • Steve01 December 26, 2017 | 16:39
    I like Veronicas comparison with the diving board...so true and yep, Red is right that you just have to make up your mind. Sometimes we think we have but the conviction is not cemented deep within but just a wishful idea to quit.
    Lots of posts on this site for you to read and get some ideas from. Good luck HariHaran 😉
  • Hariharan December 26, 2017 | 17:56
    thanks steve and vernica
  • Johnnie, South Eastern Sydney December 27, 2017 | 10:31
    Hariharan, .....Red is right....death is inevitable but why prolong it.....Live with some of life's other enjoyments....there are many if you try.All the best . Cheers.