Iwillbeatit
Western NSW
5/11/2015

458 days smoke free

Posted in Staying quit 01 Feb 2017

It has been 458 days since my last cig and it has been a while since I checked in with you all. Welcome to the newbies. I have been where you are now and I know it is hard but it is worth it to keep saying no to our smelly, toxic and controlling friend. There is an occasional thought of a cig but it is fleeting - I love that I do not smoke anymore and it took me so many attempts to get where I am. Smoking was the last vice I had - I exercise and eat healthy and rarely drink but it was the hardest vice to give up. Keep strong everyone and find something to occupy your thoughts and hands as this has helped me. I also read and visited this site constantly in the first few months and

• Iwillbeatit, Western NSW February 01, 2017 | 1:38
    Sorry I hit send before I finished.

... reading everyone's journey was a great help. I wish you all a successful smoke free future. Until next time
  • jenno211058 February 01, 2017 | 8:04
    Hi Iwillbeatit.....Stand tall n proud on a great personal achievement on 458 days.
    Even though you stumbled on your journey, you got up brushed yourself off and positively persevered to achieve where you are today at 458 smoke free days, major hi 5s to you.
  • Dobbin February 01, 2017 | 10:58
    Welcome back icanbeatit great to see you again and well in the long haul. Keep posting as your length of smokefreeness will inspire others.
  • Johnnie, South Eastern Sydney February 01, 2017 | 20:17
    Hi Icanbeatit........been a while. Great to see your doing so well....hope i can reach your marks one day. Cheers.
  • jenno211058 February 02, 2017 | 0:07
    Johnnie, you will reach this target and beyond...you seem very determined and focused on your goal,
  • Johnnie, South Eastern Sydney February 02, 2017 | 8:22
    Hi Jenno, thanks for your comment, and i really hope that we both endure this long journey. Cheers.