Greenman88
28/09/2016

14 day relapse after 72 days (Im back)

Posted in Hints and tips 13 Dec 2016

It hurts to admit but after 72 days being smoking free i started smoking again two weeks ago. This morning i decided to not light my first cigarette up and finally found the courage to stop again. Wow that stuff is so incredibly addictive. At the moment you smoke again you totally forget about the freedom you had while being smoking free. Keep up non smokers but also respect for those who come back here to find support in their new stop smoking adventure !!

• WendyOhNo December 13, 2016 | 3:51
    Welcome back! So proud of you for making the decision that all was not lost and trying again!
  • Dobbin December 13, 2016 | 6:03
    Great move to come back. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your new start and please remember that it's only one day at a time for us all.
  • Caz Kib, Hunter New England December 13, 2016 | 6:39
    Welcome back. Don't beat yourself up be proud you have the wisdom to start again. It's a evil evil drug.
  • Cranky76 December 13, 2016 | 19:12
    Hey Greenman, it's a shocker of a drug hey. Like you I first did about two months and then fell off the wagon and like you I got back on. I learnt a lot from it and feel much stronger this time and I know my stressors as well. Be mentally strong and you will win..
  • Lia December 14, 2016 | 22:56
    Hi Greenman. I feel your pain because I have not had to feel that feeling of fAilure, YET! 72 days is a long time. So what may have other quitters on the his site have said to keep you on the quest to quit? I have only known how disappointed my Supporters would have been if I erred. Hope you get what you need from this site.
  • AnnieBear January 21, 2017 | 11:25
    Hey Greenman, I have fallen off the wagon so many times it's embarrassing so don't feel bad. I'm determined and I keep telling myself that I will NEVER QUIT QUITTING. It is hard so I feel you. Keep ya chin up :)