Help Your Employees Quit Smoking
Get Healthy at Work
Get Healthy at Work (www.gethealthyatwork.com.au) is a NSW Government initiative that aims to improve the health of working adults by providing businesses with tools, resources and support to address six key health focus areas:
- Healthy weight
- Physical activity
- Healthy eating
- Active travel (i.e. walking, cycling, getting public transport to work)
- Smoking: Use the following links to access more information on the Get Healthy at Work Website:
- Workplace Quit Smoking Materials
- Workplace Quit Smoking Online Training Tutorial
- Harmful alcohol consumption
This free service helps businesses to improve the health and wellbeing of their workforce, implement an effective workplace health program, and offer brief health checks for workers.
For more information, visit www.gethealthyatwork.com.au
Workplace training to help employees quit smoking or to train health staff is also available in NSW. The training can be in the form of a brief, one-off educational seminar, or assistance with implementing large-scale no-smoking policies and smoking cessation programs.
The workplace training can be tailored to meet your requirements. Services include:
- Smoking policy advice
- Seminars on quitting smoking
- Group Behaviour Therapy for quitting smoking
- One-to-one advice and counselling on quitting smoking
- Attendance at workshops and Health Fairs
- Training and educating staff in smoking cessation skills
If your organisation would like to help its employees or members quit smoking, a fee-for-service program is available from the NSW Quitline.
To book workplace training, please contact email@example.com