kris13
Northern NSW
9/05/2016

day 2 yessssss made it

Posted in Getting started 19 May 2016

i made it through day 1 and now onto day 2. I never realised how much you think about smoking when you are not smoking. i sat down to watch tv and immediately looked for my smokes on the table next to my chair outside. Hmmm not there, that's right I DON'T SMOKE. yesterday on my day 1 i put away all the ashtrays, lights etc made sure that there are no smokes at all in the house.

YEP bring on day 2 this has to get easier.

• jenno211058 May 19, 2016 | 9:36
    Kris13..welcome to the group.
    Today for you is day 2 congratulations on taking the major step.
    Each day has its up and downs, some days are better than others,
    but going through each day without a smoke is a positive day.
    Stay strong and determined on your goal.
    Looking forward to reading about your progress.
  • IC May 19, 2016 | 15:32
    yep well done and I recon if you can make it through 1 day without a smoke you can make through today without one too.

I keep saying that to myself its like a mantra I do not smoke.

and I don't today and that's all any of us can do is today.

so well done and keep up the great start turn it in to a life changing event !!

IC
  • storm, Murrumbidgee May 19, 2016 | 18:24
    Welcome kris13, well done on day one it is certainly a hard day, the first few days can be bad so hang in there and remember one day at a time.
  • Larney11, Northern NSW May 19, 2016 | 22:03
    Big congrats! I made the mistake of throwing out the lighters and wanted to light a candle for my oil burner! Lol... May you breath free tonight! 😋
  • WhiteWillow May 19, 2016 | 23:46
    Hi Kris13, I'm a day behind you. Well done on making it to Day2.
  • kris13, Northern NSW May 20, 2016 | 8:40
    thanks everyone the encouragement in this group is great, whilst family and friends can and are a great help if they dont or have never smoked they really dont understand. so a huge thank you to everyone !!!
  • DoneMay16 May 22, 2016 | 7:37
    That is so true...if they dont smoke, or never have, they dont understand....they cant. Thankful for this group...reading the stories is great!!! ☺