Kennie
22/04/2018

219 Days Quit. Birthday Post

Posted in Staying quit 26 Jun 2019

Just a check in. It's my birthday and I just realised I have been smoke free for 219 days. I am very proud of myself. For all you fellow non-smokers I would like to say you should be very proud of yourself. You are doing amazing.

• FreshAirOK, Hunter New England June 26, 2019 | 8:37
    Congratulations on being 219 days smoke free that's a great achievement. You should spoil yourself to celebrate that AND your birthday. Have a very happy day.
  • softly40, Mid North Coast June 26, 2019 | 9:03
    Wishing you a Big Happy Birthday Kennie and many more now you are smoke free. Well done for 219 days I will get there too sometime this year.
  • Robn June 26, 2019 | 9:47
    Well done Kennie, awesome achievement.....
    Happy birthday....wishing you an amazing day....
    Many many more smoke free days ahead.
  • Happiness June 26, 2019 | 12:14
    Happy Birthday Kenny and may all your wishes come true. You had to work for this goal of being a non-smoker, so congratulations on 219 days well done! May the years ahead be filled with joy , love and laughter and the bad times left behind in smoke!
  • DAB57 June 27, 2019 | 12:17
    I hope you had a very happy birthday Kennie. Sorry I am delayed in my celebratory message. Congratulations on your 219 days although it is now 220. It feels great doesn't it. All the best for the year and may it bring you love, peace and happiness.
  • Safe2017 June 27, 2019 | 12:35
    Happy birthday and congrats. A great accomplishment. Cheers.
  • Kennie June 28, 2019 | 13:50
    Thanks all for birthday greeting! Cheers!
  • TheOldPhart July 13, 2019 | 22:17
    "Way-to-Go" Kennie. You are doing great!
  • Geo August 28, 2019 | 7:12
    WOW Congratulations on 281 days of being smoke free, and a VERY belated happy birthday ! Keep it going, the Cilia in your lungs are being restored and almost cleared of all the debris that smoking left in you. Although some permanent damage may or may not have been done, your more likely to fight off colds and infections when you’re cilia are working properly.